NZCC Open Days
The New Zealand College of Chiropractic has two Open Days each year, as well as regular campus tours that can be booked on request. Open Day is your chance to meet staff and students, see the campus and find out all about a career as a chiropractor.
Dates for 2013
Our next open day will be Saturday 8 June, 1.30-4.00pm.
Do I need to book a place?Open Days are FREE but booking is essential. Please confirm your attendance by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning +64 9 526 6787
to reserve your place.
What happens at Open Day?At our College Open Days you will:
- Learn about chiropractic and how it works
- Find out all you need to know to apply
- Take a tour of the campus
- Attend a technique class to see chiropractic in action
- Meet our faculty and students, and get the inside scoop on what it’s like to study at the College
- Find out about student clubs and associations
- Hear from College graduates about what they’re doing now
- Enjoy a complementary afternoon tea.
Who comes to Open Day?Prospective students and their friends and families, chiropractors and their practice staff, local businesses, residents and neighbours. Everyone is welcome at our Open Day!